April 2, 2020

GREEN EVERYWHERE

Nothing prettier than fresh new grass.  The world goes on in spite of the changes we are going through.  Sat on my famous Balcony with coffee just now.  Yes a little late but it was my second cup.. Do you remember as a child singing this hymn?  For some reason it comes through as a child's
song. We always sang it at Bible School

THIS IS MY FATHERS WORLD Last verse seems to fit just now.
This is my Fathers world, O let me ne'er forget.  That though the wrong seems oft so strong,  God is the ruler yet.  This is my Father's world, the battle is not done,  Jesus who died shall be satisfied, And earth and heav'n 
be one. 
I saw lady walking,  big sun hat shaded her face.  My she was walking with much purpose.  The next two weeks, they say, are important to stay inside.  Glad I can do that.  Remember, this is our Father's world, lest we forget.
Let's walk with purpose!!

BETTY BOOP
P.S.  I  am famous for P.S.'s  We get ice cream if we put out the flyer this Thursday.  Hoo Ray for the little perks!!!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Do you get to choose your flavor? Sugar free? Hope not

Dot said...

NO CHOICE. I WILL TAKE MY CHANCES AND EAT A SMALL BIT AT A TIME. MAKE IT LAAAAAST!!!
MOM