April 16, 2020

DUST BOWL

 I got in a dust frenzy  yesterday.  I gave two rooms a thorough dusting.  I still have one to go.  The kitchen and bathrooms don't count since they get cleaned often. I don't know what took hold of me--I was a demon-on-the-dust.  It is lightly dusted by maid, but she has instructions from Housekeeping not to move anything for fear of breaking something.  So the duster just barely skims over.  So thereby hangs the tail.  Or tale- however you look at it.  I thought I must get rid of these many little memos. Jan said don't. because they might be important one day to my survivors.  Can't imagine some of these things being important even to my loved ones. But they are my memories. Anyway, I plan to finish the job sometime today. After all, I still have the MEMORY BANK where memories are stored for safe keeping (mine of course.) 

Hey!! Today is ice cream day.  Don't need it, but I will accept it.  I have been wanting a good old fashioned HOT DOG.  I wrote a suggestion on my meal order sheet.  I have the chili in my freezer.  And a whole wheat bun too.  Maybe you know of my love for the hot dog? If that is all I want, I am lucky.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Maybe we can sneak in some hot dogs on your next grocery order.