April 25, 2020

OH HAPPY DAY.

O HAPPY DAY is a old hymn and that is not what  I mean today.  Thanks to Bryan, Ashley, and Jan, I got to see and talk to Jan, Tommy, Ashley. Bryan, and of course the center of it all--Leo.  My great grandson.  Through the electronics of this wonderful day, ZOOM. I like that word, zoon.  It was fantastic and I loved it.  Just to see Leo smile and "talk" to me was worth a million,   I am even proud of myself to be able to follow instructions and help it happen.  Good and Happy day.  I hope I did not scare them with my fading looks.  I fell so old as I look in the mirror. 

I am writing and waiting for my lunch to come.  Another "happie."  Can't remember what I  ordered, so it will be a surprise.  Jan made my mouth water when she said Mr. T. picked up their last night's dinner from AMERIGOS.  Oh, well, their will be a day coming and I can feel good about eating out again.  Meanwhile, let us be  thankful.  lunch is here!!  Chinese for today.  Egg Drop soup to begin. even egg roll and among other things  a fortune cookie/  I  will tell you my fortune tomorrow

Betty Boop 

No comments: