April 17, 2020

GOOD THING

Good to check off an item on the to=do=list!!  It took two days, but a through dusting of this apartment was long overdue.  Of course in the process I found other things I needed to do.  New list is filling up fast.  I seem to never catch up.  Does this happen to you?  I guess life goes on no matter what is happening.  If I ever did get ahead, where would I go?  Think about  that!!! 

Hey, it is Friday and that means fried catfish day.  I will get the Pepo out and just enjoy the lunch.  I may just flush the pecan pie down the disposal.  My what a waste, but it really does a number on my blood sugar.  Really not worth the trouble it causes me.  I am sure you don't want to hear these little details.  But I can't think or anything to write.  Thanks for reading, I like to think some enjoy it.

Betty (fishing for praise)  Boop

2 comments:

Karen Buffington said...

I enjoy! Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Me too. Wish you could just mail that pecan pie to me. Ivey