April 11, 2020

IN STYLE

I have always been one to admire those who follow the "fashion."  Weather I can afford or understand what it means to be stylish or not, I like the idea.  I am now right on the cutting edge of fashion!!  My sweet and helpful daughter Jan, made  for me two adorable  and official mask.  She has been making them for a project and made me two.  SCV recommended that we wear them when we go out of our apartment.  Mine are so pretty.  They are blue & white tiny checks.  I immediately tried  one on and took a walk down the hall to try them out.  I felt very confident that I was doing one more layer of protection.  I met one guy and he had one on too.  Not as stylish as mine but just as effective (we hope.)  With all the precautions I am taking, I am doing my best.  With the help of many, I might add.  Saturday is the day that Jan usually  comes and we catch up on many little things and have lunch together.  We will do it again soon. I just thought of a old WW11 song.  WHITE CLIFFS OF DOVER.  Truman and I  saw those white cliffs when we went to Europe.  The words are full of hope and just as fitting as they were when the world had to recover from another horrible time as now. " Tomorrow-just you wait and see"--so goes the lyrics. And so we will.

Betty Boop


No comments: