April 29, 2020

TEASING TITLES

LEMONGRASS & BASIL, FRESH WATER, PEONY & PLUM, COCONUT MILK. I could go on and on, really.  These are the names of the liquid hand soap I use.  There are more and I just wonder at the person who thought them up.  No sense of smell I bet.!! When you have run out  of something interesting to do--read labels.  I just read my instruction book for my MR. COFFEE  machine.  It needs a cleaning, as the coffee taste funny.  The business of writing is interesting.  Newspapers,  books, poster signs, all kind of notices, Instagram, blogs, warning labels on meds, Oh, my, I could go on and on and I do. 

Am I finally going daffy?  No, just extremely silly.  Well it is almost TV at SCV . Must get ready for the big show and then for the day.  I will promise to find something to write next time.

Betty Boop

No comments: