April 18, 2020

SWEET THING

Well, not what you think.  I am always thinking of something sweet to eat.  My downfall I guess.  This morning for breakfast I wanted French Toast.  Can have  it "my" way of making it.  Egg of course beaten with skim milk.  Soak whole wheat bread slice till mixture is soaked on both sides.  Fry  in pan sprayed with light cooking olive oil spray.  Flip to cook both sides till golden brown.  Topped with sugar-free maple syrup. Sad no powdered sugar sprinkled on top.  A side of turkey bacon, juice and coffee.  Fit for a Queen {ME}  Still thinking about that pecan pie, Ivy, that I threw out last night, but this morning helped a lot. 

More rain and threats of storms for Sunday.  Just as well because we must stay in anyway.  Must wash clothes.  I, for some reason like to wash when it rains.  Can't do that because I am short on quarters.  Can't have them delivered from the front desk because the mail is not sent to us on Saturday. Every thing is different now, you know.  Oh, well isn't it traditional to "wash on Monday".  Remember that little rhyme?  Of course you do.

Betty Boop

No comments: