November 5, 2020

14 ducks

Count them-14 ducks swam to the middle of the Lake.  As if in a water aerobics class.  Then all broke up (social distancing) and stood, as still as could be.  Strange to see.  As I left them, they were still there.  Have you ever had  a morning when you wake and things, little things, go wrong, like you gripper up your robe, get to the bottom and have one left over?  You have to undo all the way up and start over.?  How annoying. I think if that is all that goes wrong I am lucky.  Not wanting anymore mishaps, I just did not want to cook a big breakfast.  That takes a clear brain and thought.  HELLO MR, JIMMY DEAN !!!  He does cook a good breakfast.  Egg, cheese, sausage, on an whole wheat English muffin.  So I cut up an orange, no problem there, made coffee, poured juice and microwaved the muffin.  Felt guilty for enjoying it so much.  I usually save this breakfast for when I need to hurry.  No hurry, just a little lazy.


BETTY BOOP 

No comments: