November 7, 2020

DUCKS AND SUCH

The ducks seem to be back.  Actually they did not leave.  Just seemed to be overshadowed buy Canada Geese,  who think they own SCV LAKE.  Not seeing as many geese as usual.  I counted 14 ducks in a group each day.  The leader goes way out front and seems to be the director. Imagination again.  Sometime I worry about me and my thoughts.  I call it creating.  Ha!!  That is a joke.  The "pine thicket" as Truman's Mother would have called it, in front of my Balcony is not only Pines, but a beautiful mixture of trees and plants.  Some of the trees are changing their color.  Of course the tall, tall, pines stay green.  I bet the colors up North are pretty.  One of our camping trips with Irene and Cecil was in the early fall and we got to see such beauty.  Have some pictures-must drag them out some day.  I wonder what will happen to all those beautiful memories in all  those pictures?  Where will they end up? No one wants to look at them.   They are still precious to me.


Betty Boop  




















































t 

No comments: