November 9, 2020

67, cloudy but o.k.

Monday, a new start.  Daughter  # 2 laughed at me for calling snaps on my robe, "grippers."  Is that old fashioned?  Maybe, it has the sound of "old."  I guess I do use some oldies sometime.  I noticed somewhere a list of the new words added to the new dictionary.  But no list of old ones discarded.  Another saying-"There is nothing new under the sun."  True also.  Gather all those facts and we have another new or old, depends who you are.---"I am still here".  Am I new or old? Either way, I am not ready to be discarded or   replaced.  "Boy 0h Boy", (another oldie) "I am on a roll."-- another. I once read a book of old sayings.  Need to find that one again.  "and sharpen up!!"  Maybe I am already sharp enough.!!!!


Betty Boop 








 

No comments: