November 19, 2020

MAKING GOOD THINGS BETTER

That is the title of a very important committee  here.  I used to belong to it.  They were out in force, working on Christmas decorating SCV yesterday. They do lots of things to make things better. Takes a while.  Lights were going up all over.  I used to belong to a lot of activity here.  Choir, plays and skits, exercise class, on staff for the Villager, and various other short time activities.  Loved it all.  Cut back a lot a short time ago.  Miss it, yet I can still write for the VILLAGER, and submit a poem each month  I write this silly little Blog-THE DOT SPOT just for my friends and family.. Activities that take too much energy are a thing in my past.  I made memories  for later .  One thing I still wish I could do is to draw and paint.  Still time--remember Grandmaw  Moses.  I love her paintings and she was well into her 80's when she painted.  Oh well I always told my children when they wanted something they could not have--"Everyone needs something to want."  How true.  How else can we live without HOPE?

BETTY BOOP

No comments: