November 12, 2020

52 IS CHILLY

Yes, nice on Balcony,    Little spiders have been at work.  Barbara sweeps them away and I do too, but they build so fast.  Busy little creatures.  I had a laugh on myself this morning  You know I fix Egg-in-Hole sometime.  Well this morning it was egg (out) of the hole.  Explain please.  Well instead of IN the hole, I missed the hole and half went in--half went out of hole.  I am not as quick as I used to be, but I tried to gather is up and put it back.  What a mess.  It came out alright I guess as it was more scrambled egg in and around the hole.  Now aren't you sure you have wasted your time reading this?  Sorry.  Just telling it like it is.  Maybe this will be better.  Something I wish I had written:

NAPS  

You worry and wonder how you are gonna get it done,

From the rising of the moon, 'till the setting sun.

Plenty to do when your rest is through.

Let him have the world for a turn or two.   SO I SAY --" JUST TAKE A NAP"  Sleep while HE works.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: