November 8, 2020

GRIPPERS OVER BUTTONS

I choose grippers.  Now grippers are easy or more doable to me.  This has been going on a long time now.  I am just now beginning to realize just how true it is.  SO BE IT.  If you live long enough, it is bound to happen, IN EVERYTHING  YOU DO.

The clouds were beautiful from my view on the Balcony.  They reminded me of sweet potato casserole with tiny marsh mellows on top.  Remember how pretty they looked?  Light browned and still a little crisp, but soft in the middle?  Hungry for Thanksgiving. !!  I really  was not a fan of it, but it was tradition.  For Linda, Cranberry Sauce.  She keeps it year around in the fridge!! 25 ducks this morning!!  They seem to have gotten together and are a BAND TO BEAT THE GEESE.  Nature, I love it.

I know I am rambling this morning, sorry.

BETTY BOOP

 










 

No comments: