November 22, 2020

FRENCH TOAST--YUMM

I have perfected French Toast my style!!  Had it for breakfast and enjoyed diabetic style.  I am used to that.  When the Lord gives you lemons make lemon aid?  The sky was full of every kind of cloud you could imagine.  Little blue peaking through in spots (you know my imagination on that one.)  Yes Truman is there.  

MISS BIG HAT was by this morning.  I thought of her head ware and remembered  in the 40's.  If you look at pictures of that time-we wore a scarf folded in a triangle, tied under the chin.  Everyone did..  Sometime we tied it up to cover our head and with the knot on top.  Those were Bad Hair Days, I guess.  I had lots of brown hair then and got permanents  to make it curl.  That ever-loving little bunch of curls for bangs.  Looked like everyone else.  Those were the days.  Glad I can still remember.  Don't get me wrong, I live in today too.  

BETTY BOOP

No comments: