November 27, 2020

66 degrees ???

 Thanksgiving went by quietly.  I did get to talk to all 3 daughters.  I was thankful for that. I decided to take down the Thanksgiving decor'.  Gets kind of tiresome after a month.  It was good and bad to dig out the old tried and worn decorations  Some are getting very old.  Just like me.  I love them all.  I tend to want to show them all.  Nobody but me would appreciate that.  I have a large collection of Angels.  Gathered from many places over the years.  I arranged  them on my tier table outside the door.  Looks nice to me.  Had to stop because I don't know what to do on the Hall table.  Thinking for a while and it will come together (usually with Amy's help. )  So the Balcony was still and the birds were lined up on the roof across the way.  Looking for rain and colder weather for next week. A gaggle of Canada Geese flew low over the Lake, making their presence loudly heard.  My favorite Cyprus tree is so pretty as it turns it's needles from red to brown and then sheds them for the Winter.  And the world keeps turning.  Thank you Lord for seasons.

How about breakfast?  Ever tried adding chipped small pieces of cheddar cheese in as you cook your scrambled egg?  Yummy.

Betty Boop

No comments: