November 15, 2020

HERE COMES THE RAIN

Yes, here it comes.  MISS BIG HAT was right.  She strolled by with her umbrella up a few minutes ago.  I looked to the North at a large dark cloud approaching fast.  She was prepared.  I turned the chair pads up and came inside.  Sure enough-down it came.  Not heavy but enough to usher some cooler weather.  I expect a few walkers were not as ready as my friend BIG HAT.  

Let's change to blue for rain.  See I can  change too.  It was so nice going back to dinning room, even though we are still picking up and taking out.  We have been LOCKED down in my unit for 2 weeks with the threat of someone being exposed.  Turn out o. k. as nothing developed.  So we are a little free again.  You have more choices when you can pick what you want.  They do a good job.  I think I will  close--I am making a mess of this one.  HAVE A GOOD DAY.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: