November 17, 2020

GOOD MORNING FROM SCV

Purple this morning, like my morning juice.  I just looked at my great grandson  on my computer.  His Mom is a wonderful Mother.  So creative and smart.  That little man is going far because of his upbringing.  No doubt about it.  I told her, I wanted to come live in her house-it looks like so much fun.  This computer is a life saver for me.  It keeps me connected with family and many other delightful past times.   Not very savvy, but I stumble through to find lots of diversion.  Another plus---ZOOM.  The three daughters and I will "see" each other this afternoon.  Sometime I wonder how long this is to go on and when will I be able to see everybody again.  I think abut the holidays coming up and how lucky I was to be in a family that loved to get together.  SO BE IT!!!

BETTY BOOP   

No comments: