November 2, 2020

42 does not sound too cold.  Yet even with the sun out and a slight wind, it was cold.  I seem to need to just get out a few minutes anyway.  Nobody out yet but me, slight ripple on the Lake.  So peaceful and calming.  I started making tissue flowers to attach to a very pretty Christmas card for friends out here.  I have been making small "happies" since I first came.  I have made some cute, pretty ones in the past.

  And many more than I am making this time.  So many of dear friends have passed and too I am not up to much anyway.  They will have to do this year.  I am happy with them.  We plan to ZOOM again.  L J& A.  & Me.  Maybe today or tomorrow.  Be fun to visit all together.  Bitsy is confused by the time change.  I can tell when she wants to be fed and put to bed on the old time.  She will adjust--like me.  I am getting more sleep with the change.  Good thing.  Well, I made a mess in the kitchen--cooked a rather large breakfast, now I have to clean it up.  I will be worth it.  I need something more  to do anyway.

Betty Boop

No comments: