November 14, 2020

 Dr told me to sit quietly 10 minutes before I took the blood pressure.  I use that time to look over the sky and think about whatever pops into my mind.  Many thoughts come to mind in 10 minutes.  But my favorite is to watch the sky light up for the day.  Navy blue ones appeared and soon as the sun began to rise, light blue and shades of pink.  What a peaceful day to start.  So nice out there and I was reluctant to come in.  Saturday is here again.  My, my, how the weeks come and  go. 

I had a "Linda".  breakfast this morning.  When she was working, to save time she would fix instant grits and add a soft boiled egg to them.  No pans to clean and a power breakfast.  I do not have toast, grits is a sub.  But I had turkey bacon and that messed up the plan for me. One pan to wash!!

New poem for VILLAGER

BEHIND THE MASK

By Dot Ellis    2020

I know there is a smile.

Haven't seen it for a while

I trust that it is still there,

And that you still care.

Soon these memories will fade away

I am hoping for that Day.

When I see your smiling face once more.

And the MASK is not a chore!!!

BETTY  BOOP

No comments: