November 29, 2020

SUNDAY--SUNDAY

NOT  exactly 

















































 






































Not Balcony weather.  Wet and dreary.  But that is just the weather.  Owner and resident cat look out at the start of rain,  a lot so they they say.  I don't mind a rainy day, in fact I love it.  I had a good time looking at the Mexican manger people yesterday.  They are quite pretty.  Strange in some ways.  I hope everyone appreciates the differences as they look at my display.  As lights come on all around the Lake and many are putting up signs of the season, I am thankful for another Christmas and my family so sweet.  I love hearing from them even thought we can't give each other a hug just yet.  Maybe soon.  I hope so. Meanwhile   Breakfast of waffles and turkey sausage.  And 2 cups of coffee.

Betty Boop























No comments: