November 3, 2020

39 degrees on boy!!!!

 The sun is shinning, but it is cold.  Too much for this old girl.  I will go out later, thank you.  Zoom was not as good as we wanted.  Had a few difficulties getting everyone on.  We will try it again next week.  Did get to see Joe  as he worked to get us all on.       I covered my beautiful one surviving Begonia plant last night.  Weather man said slight chance of frost. I can not see any this morning on the meadow behind the Lake.  But it needed a little cover anyway.  The pot it is in is too large and heavy to move, so it might not survive long. I will move the pot  where JJ and Phil  reside so happy together.  I will take it to the Bubble. 

Egg-over-light was dropped as I turned it over, in the pan of course-causing it to change from over- light to slightly broken. Oh well, it still was good with  turkey bacon and a SCV  biscuit!!   Always look for something good in everything.  Like coffee.  

BETTY BOOP 

No comments: