November 25, 2020

RAIN OR SHINE

Call me "crazy" but yes I did make a brief appearance on the Balcony.  My chair pads were of course damp.  I pulled a chair without pad up close to the door and sat for a while.  It was not the best of times, but it was refreshing.  I drank the coffee and I began to feel damp  from the mist.  End of visit for this morning.  Hey I had waffles for breakfast.  With an orange and turkey sausage.  Got me thinking.  We had a double waffle iron in the past.  We had to mix batter for waffles then.  Mr. EGGO came later I guess.  At least we did not know about toaster waffles.  But pancakes were Truman's specialty .  He made them for the kids some Saturday's.  They wanted them made into animals.  The best he could do was a snake!  As well as I can remember Kids, what do you remember?

BETTY BOOP.   

No comments: