November 11, 2020

MISS BIG HAT

Here she comes-quilted jacket, gloves, long pants, and that ever loving flower pot hat.  Hope she is warm at 70 degrees.  My how crazy is this weather? .  My oatmeal with stewed apples was eaten inside and then to the Balcony for my rye toast, turkey bacon and coffee.  Sound like a plan?  It was mine this morning.     Four large Canada Geese put on a show by flying right before my eye level -- made eye contact.  Ducks are back and all is well.  I saw two BIG crows atop the cross over the Chapel yesterday.  As if they were surveying their space.  And they were, they just have to share.  I am getting a little off center, although I have a couple projects going, I still feel a little scattered.  Do you feel that way too?  Tell me how you are coping?  


BETTY BOOP     

No comments: