November 13, 2020

52 again and beautiful

O what a beautiful morning.  O what a beautiful day.  I've got a beautiful feeling-everything's going my way!!  From Oklahoma. Want to hear me sing?  Not this morning.  On the Balcony I heard the birds sing.  One (Preacher) flew to the top and gave orders for the day.  They, the members of the Choir flew off to do their duty for the day.  I wish I could sing again and in our SCV choir.  We have been on hold, so to speak, for sometime.  I am sure the pause in practice has taken it's toll on most of us.  The stage productions too.  Oh well, I still have memories of that fun time.  

The clouds were beautiful this morning.  I watched in amazement at the many formations.  A sky full.  I heard a small plane, but could not see it for the clouds. among the blue and white.  Blue is my favorite color.  See plenty of blue today.  Today Blue means happy.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: