September 23, 2021

54 degrees on balcony

Seems warmer in the sun.  I hear an airplane overhead.  National Guard in practice I think.  So loud and breaks the silence of the morning. Does not stop my bird friends.  They love the whole wheat crackers and I added my toast crumbs to the mix.  Lucky Day for them.  The Lake is beautiful this morning.  So smooth and clear with only the Cyprus and Willow reflections .  Looks like a painting. So still.  I am reading an interesting novel  Amy brought.  THE AVIATOR'S WIFE.  Novel but based on truth of course.  Ann Morrow was interesting on her own.  I am enjoying it.  When I get into a good read, I have trouble putting it down.  Well you wont have that trouble with my little writings.  But do keep reading.

BETTY(begging for attention) BOOP

1 comment:

Amy said...

Keep writing. We will keep reading.