September 3, 2021

I SPY

LOVED THAT GAME  (sometime) .  It required looking and searching.  I got spied this morning from the Balcony.  I guess it was because I was walking a across to  a flower pot and at the same time MISS I STILL LOOK GOOD IN SHORTS came by.  She looked up and waved to me.  I waved back of course.  I bet she knows i am there every time she goes by.  So I Spy!! Did I think I was hidden?  Reminded me of a story I told before about being spied in Church.  We had a small balcony that was very seldom used.  My friend and I decided to sit up there one Sunday during morning service.  We did not realize how plain in sight we were.  When the preacher pointed us out by saying, "WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE OUR VISITORS IN THE BALCONY THIS MORNING.",  we were mortified!!  Not to mention how our Mothers felt.  I got a talking to for sure.  But really, as I look at it through today's eyes--what harm was that?  Gave everyone a laugh.  So why does it mind if MISS SHORTS   waved?  

BETTY (still wish she had not noticed me) BOOP

No comments: