September 8, 2021

OFF WE GO

I saw a jet make it's stream as it took off into the blue yonder.  Wonder where they were going?  Off to important meetings and appointments.  Off to have a much needed visit with loved one?  Off --just off?  Not as much travel as many would love, but I remember still how exciting the  take off was to me.  No matter how many times I traveled by air, it was like the first time  Going overseas was by far the most fun.  Imagine traveling that far over open seas?  Disturbing but exciting also.    I also saw several "traveling" by foot this morning. I expect to see more as the days start off cooler.  Weather people are excited to report lower temps.  Want to hear about breakfast?  I had the usual fruit juice for pills.  TOTAL cereal with perfect banana.  One half Wheat English muffin with a pie shaped sliver of breakfast ham.  Coffee.  I buy a slice of ham from the Cyber from time to  time.  It is cut thick and I slice it in wedges and freeze small portions for breakfast sometime.  Heat it in my trusty little iron skillet.  Crafty?  Yes I am.  Got to be-must make the most of every thing.

BETTY (bragging again)  BOOP)

No comments: