September 7, 2021

PUTTING ON THE RITZ

The birds dined on Ritz crackers, they were excited and too many others joined them, so they scarfed it up fast.  They do love THE RITZ morning.  Thought of Ginger Rodgers * 







The birds like Ritz Cracker.  They dined on them this morning.  I thought about Ginger Rogers & Fred Astaire of movie fame.  They danced to many favorite songs and one was PUTTING ON THE RITZ.  A song about the famous RITZ Cafe'  In London.  Supposed to be the finest of it's time.  Still there I think.  Made me remember a childhood friend named Joan. Do kids still dress up like we did?  Of course Movie stars were the thing then.  Now it is Disney.  Anyway she always got to be the beautiful and talented blonde.  Joan argued she was blonde and of course I wasn't.  So be it.  We would dress in old hand-me-downs. and dance .  Her=not me.  She would not let me dance.!!! 

BETTY (STILL WANNA-BE-GINGER) BOOP 

  









No comments: