September 18, 2021

SUMMER LINGERS ON AND ON AND ON

The old rhyme came to mind.  MAN'S A FOOL--WHEN IT'S HOT, HE WANTS IT COOL.  WHEN IT'S COOL, HE WANTS IT HOT--ALWAYS WANTING--WHAT IS NOT.  Now isn't that true?  We once had a preacher who liked to quote that old saying.  Kind of stayed with me as one that was very true. Actually I am getting tired of ME.  I am really tired of  

these old summer outfits and want to see what I can wear later.  I know I should not worry what I will wear or eat either, but it is hard not to prepare.  Haven't been shopping in so long.  Ordering the things I need, I still like the thoughts of looking and trying on stuff before I buy.  Old habits are hard to forget.  I really need nothing, I am blessed with plenty.  SO BE IT.

BETTY (just dreaming, like the fellow in the rhyme) BOOP

 

No comments: