September 19, 2021

THICK AND FLUFFY

Guess what that is?  A fluffy kitten? no A snowball?  no new wooly socks? no. cotton balls in a glass? N0 give up?  It is the New and Improved Whole Grain Eggo  THICK AND FLUFFY  Waffles. How sweet that is?  Now I do not feel guilty if I eat 2 of the old flat ones, when one new improved THICK AND FLUFFY one will do the job.  With , juice, turkey bacon, sugar-free Log Cabin Maple syrup. a half perfect banana. and coffee.  Life is good.      Also yesterday was good, when my Grand daughter;  husband Tripp and Amy came to visit.  My we had fun catching up.  She loves old photos.  We had trouble tearing her away from all my albums.  She shows so much interest in our past.  I loved that she is so interested.  When I am gone, maybe she will see that they don't get thrown out.  We  do love to be remembered.

BETTY (nostalgic) BOOP

No comments: