September 26, 2021

60 degrees!! WANTED TO STAY A WHILE.

It reminded me of a trip we once took in our motor home with Cecil & Irene.  Can't remember the exact time, but we planned it to see the beautiful Fall colors of the leaves turning.  We hit it right.  Words cannot describe what all we saw.  By car or motor home is the way to go.  All along the roads and near small towns there were people selling, apples, pumpkins, gourds, dried corn, nuts and can't remember what all.  Soo  pretty. I remember one farmer picked me up and swung me around in his arms.  Don't know why me, guess I was short and he was big and tall and fat.  My "fellow travelers"  got a bang out of that and demanded a picture. So he did it again  (which, by the way,) we have it in the album of that trip.  A cool morning calls for a hearty breakfast.  Please  try Eggo's new thick and fluffy waffles.  Like Belgium waffles.  I had homemade (by me) stewed apples on top.  Very good. and the Bird Family dinned on Ritz crackers.  All is well.

BETTY (traveling again) BOOP

No comments: