September 14, 2021

CAFFEINE

Nowhere on the coffee can does it say caffeine.  The ingredient is simply  coffee.  All I know is it is  good when a second cup it drank on the Balcony.  Studies are now showing (they change) that it is o. k .SO BE IT.  The walkers are out, trying to beat the rain we are promised. You know the names of them as well as I do.  I was kept busy yesterday with a few errands and one I did that I regret.  We  picked up lunch at Arby's.  Jan kept asking me if I was sure I wanted to do that.  I know better.  The great big white bun  should be enough to scare me, not to mention the "tons" of beef.  A little goes a long way.  But no, full of myself, I ate the whole thing, plus curly fries.  O. K. 197 was the reading of Blood Sugar. that is high.  Will I ever learn?  I already know better. but I took a chance.  It really was not all that  good.  I will try to stay on track today.

BETTY (very naughty) BOOP 

1 comment:

Amy said...

I bet those curly fries WERE worth it!