September 15, 2021

71 AND RAIN

Well a start of rain.  Go on and get with it.  Rain or not.  Sound kind of testy this morning?  Just a little bored and wonder what the day will bring. We never know.  I have no plans for today so I should tackle some of the little odds and ends I put off.  Like reorganize my CD's  They are in a mess.  I have so many, since I like different artist and different taste.  Some are for happy times, some sad.  Some old and some new.  Kind of like memories. My Bank is over flowing there and not too organized, but I can pull one up any time.  Did you know that September 22 is NATIONAL ICE CREAM CONE DAY?  "Come on down, the notice said, and grab a sweet afternoon treat.  We will be giving the cones away from  3 till 4  outside the Activity Room."  You bet there will be a crowd.  If they have sugar-free, I might just try it.  SO BE IT.

BETTY(up for a hand out)  BOOP

No comments: