September 27, 2021

GO WITH THE FLOW.

Learned to do that rather well.  This was the first morning we got to eat at tables in Cyber.  So I went for breakfast at 7:30.  The usual of two eggs over-light, sausage, rye toast, and coffee.  Only me showed up.  The dishwasher , Nick said, was prepared the day before so we could eat off china plates, but then refused to wash.  So we had to eat from take out plates.  But at least I did not cook or clean up this morning.  One small step forward.  Another day of small problems to solve.  Thank goodness for J & A.  Today may be full as well as tomorrow.  Booster shot on Thursday.  Great!!.  Need my Flu shot next. Oh, the things we do to keep us well and going.  Sometime I am sure it is too much, then I straighten myself and be thankful.

BETTY (confused) BOOP 

No comments: