September 24, 2021

SPIDER LILIES

What a "sweet" surprise.  I had almost forgotten it was their time.  Amy brought me some from her yard.  You know they are a "pass along" plant.  Mine on Riverwood came from Leon, Dee's husband.  I don't know where he got his start. but he spread it all over.  They are such a surprise plant. My husband loved that they would spread and he helped them spread all over our property.  Front and back.  I dearly loved them. Brought back sweet memories of the wonderful life we had.  Thank you "baby girl" for remembering.  

I am always looking for MAN WITH BIG DOG.  He came by (the dog) pulling at his leash and rushing the MAN along.  Like they had much to do, around the corner.  And maybe they do.  I was late this morning getting started so the Bluble'  family were pacing the balcony.  Before I could get the "goods" out, Papa took them off to look somewhere else.  That is O. K., for I bet they wont find Honey Graham crackers anywhere else. 

BETTY(bloom where you are) BOOP

No comments: