September 25, 2021

PARADE

 I felt like I was watching a parade this morning from the Balcony.  First came MISS FLOWER POT HAT, then MAN WITH BASEBALL CAP, THEN MISS BLACK PANTS AND WHITE SHIRT(every time).MR. RAM-ROD STRIGHT,(MAKES ME SIT UP STRAIGHT). Then came a newbie.  I think it was a woman, but not sure.  I will call "it" CAPTAIN CAMOUFLAGE.  Dressed in, from head to boots, in a camouflage suit.  I am sure dark glasses, but of course I could have been wrong about that.  My how quick AND CORRECT SHE WALKED.  I got scared and decided my mind was working overtime and better call it a day on the Balcony.  Except as I came in I noticed two OLD CROWS on Chapel cross atop of the steeple. Maybe they are under investigation?  I plan to report them.  (JUST KIDDING.) About the crows. They were minding their own business for once.

BETTY(my she needs a day job)BOOP 

No comments: