September 10, 2021

62? BLIZZARD COMING.

How wonderful to greet the morning with a little chill in the air.  Of course the weather people are quick to say, "don't get used to it".  We know, but how sweet it is.  Can't help to wonder what is  in the old cedar chest I will be able to wear. I know I should not worry about what I will eat and wear.  But it is still fun to wonder.  Speaking of what to eat?  Oatmeal was a comfort this cool morning.  Sprinkle it with blueberries and it is good-to-go anytime.  Blueberries have been good this season. as well as most of the fruit.  I like it all.  Good for me.  I am looking for new programs on TV.  I have the regular old network, so something new will be fun.  DANCING WITH THE STARS coming soon.  I must be getting old because so far I don't know any of the new dancers.  I say each year that it is a stupid show, but I get hooked on  it and look forward to it.  SO BE IT.  Nothing new at the old Ranch, so I will sign off.

BETTY BOOP

P. S. I do have a performance to go to at 2 this afternoon.  Will save that for tomorrow's Blog 

 

No comments: