September 11, 2021

62 AND FEELS GREAT

The CREATIVE JAZZ CONCERT with Tim Stanek was so great He is a creative jazz piano player from Memphis. This is the third time he has been with us,  Part of a group who do concerts at places like SCV.  He is such a great talented young man and what a joy to sit for an hour and enjoy music.  Amy brought a new CD player for me.  We are baffled with it.  It looks almost like the old one, so that is fine, but when Amy plugged in my old one into an outlet in my kitchen--ta da it came on.  We hurried to test the old outlet with the new player and it worked on it.  Now go figure that one out.  So we decided to bide our time and see if the new one keeps working in the old outlet where the old one does not.--following me?  We are lost. I have two now.  Stay tuned, we will work it out.

BETTY (baffled, as usual) BOOP


      

No comments: