September 21, 2021

SOOO DANCING WITH THE STARS. !!!!!

Go ahead, roll your eyes and laugh behind my back--I like DANCIN WITH THE STARS. Some like entertainment--some settle for less.  It has been around for several years. and always changing and still the same.  Brought back memories of my past dinners with friends several years ago when we could dine together at night in the dinning room.  Had a foursome that I remember fondly.  Two are passed now and one in Siena.  Here I still hang on and watch.  We would hurry on Monday's to watch and be teased by each other.  Some thought all those almost naked dancers were dressed (or not dressed)  risky --they are.  Anyway they are back and although I don't know all of the celebs. I think it will be a fun way to spend 2 hours on Monday nights.

SO  BE IT.

BETTY( to each his own) BOOP    

No comments: