September 5, 2021

BARNUM"S ANIMALS (crackers?)

 I still say they are cookies.  Amy brought me a surprise. . It appears the activist won this time.  The animals in the picture are roaming loose in the jungle and not behind circus bars  Oh well, they still taste the same.  I was delighted with the surprise.  And the Kerrygold, pure Irish butter TOO. O my it will spoil me.  It is so good.  Amy is full of surprise treats.

MISS BIG HAT floated by and so did MAN WITH DOG AND BASEBALL CAP.  Good time to walk.  I saw many, many Humming birds, fighting for food. My neighbors tell me they can't keep the feeders full. They are so amazing. Sunday again and still unable to go to Church.  Will I ever get to go back again?  I am beginning to think not.  But I do the best I can.  God is not only in a building-he is everywhere and I can worship him right here. I do miss going and seeing my friends.  SO BE IT.

BETTY BOOP


      

No comments: