September 12, 2021

COOL HAS LEFT US

 Sunday again.  Still must stay "put."  My hopes of the yesterdays are getting thin. Kind of tired of preaching to myself.  What do I know to preach about? I will look on TV for help.  Even sometime the sermons are pushed  aside and replaced by sports.  Even French toast could not perk me up this morning.  I watched my Bird Family as they scarfed up wheat crackers.  A mother was feeding a "baby" that was larger than her.  Soon it will be time for that fellow to travel on.  Mama is tired. I hear  big fellows and girls sometime have trouble moving on.  Many reasons for that I guess.  But sending a child out into the world on there own is scary to Moms and Dads too.  But that is the way it should be.  Hear I am preaching to you.  I am sure you have heard and lived that story yourself.

BETTY (should just be still) BOOP

No comments: