September 2, 2021

SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS

 Blessed is the child who grows up in the 30-40's going to an  old-- time Methodist Church, singing hymns that stick to there mind like mine.  The old ones come to my mind often.  I did indeed receive   SHOWERS  OF BLESSINGS YESTERDAY  Daughter # 3 came to visit. She  brought much fun ( and food).  And as she said she was the Produce Lady.  She brought lintel soup mix. veg. soup, baby butter beans with okra (already cook and something else in the freeze I forgot what. And from daughter # 2-- cantaloupe, peaches, two servings of her famous Taco soup. (had some for supper.)  I may have missed something, but I was  real excited with their thoughtfulness.  So showers of blessings I had.   She also brought from Jan pictures of our Beach Trip plus some sweet pictures of the last visits  I had from Leo and the Merkosky great- grands.  Oh what a lot of fun that was.  I think it was worth bending the rules a bit.

The Buble' family of birds were back,  bringing neighbors and friends.  Guess the rain kept them from eating yesterday, because they made quick work of the Ritz this morning.  

BETTY(feeling pretty good)  Boop 

No comments: