September 6, 2021

LABOR DAY

 Last day to wear white?  I would look it up, but you do it.  I did just see a LADY DRESSED ALL IN WHITE  walk by.  Then MISS I STILL  LOOK GOOD IN SHORTS jogged by.  Perfect for walking  this morning.  But you better hurry, a dark rain cloud is gathering closer from the North and we may get a little rain. I think that wearing white applied to shoes.  You see it is bugging me.  I will probably look it up. The BUBLE' family of birds dinned on a heal of bread this morning.  They made short work of that meal.  

What to do today?  No real plan yet.  Since the "shelter in place" is still heavy on us, there  is no celebration.  Don't remember celebrating that one anyway.  I'll find something, there is always a book to read.  

BETTY (just pondering) BOOP

No comments: