September 4, 2021

SEPTEMBR

I am an introvert.  There I said it.  You know the type-come late, leave early?  Hate big gatherings, unless it is my family.  I think that is why I welcome Fall.  A chance to draw in and hunker down.  Well, that is the "norm" now, I should be happy.  Really I like the Fall for the new beauty of the changing of leaves and the change of people.  A sort of a new beginning.  The world is preparing to "sleep" a while. and gaining new strength.  Kind of resting. There is a small breeze this morning on the Balcony.  Not hot yet. One swimmer in pool and one walking.  Otherwise, all is still.  Coffee cup is empty, so I have run out of reasons to stay longer.  I planned to have egg-in-hole this morning.  But you know what?  All of a sudden it turned into French Toast!!  Oh well, where is my brain this morning ?  Wandering through the Fall leaves I guess.

BETTY(get on the ball) BOOP 

No comments: