December 1, 2021

RED LETTER DAY

Got an early Christmas present from "me".  A beautiful, fast. and easy lap-top.!!!  Many thanks to all who made it happen.  It is so fast and efficient and it even said Good Morning Dot when I checked the weather. 44 and nice, by the way on the Balcony.  The Chinese Tallow tree is almost naked this morning.  I did enjoy it this year.  The small Ducks gave the Canada Geese room to pass.  All were polite and quiet.  Frost has turned the Meadow brown and is sleeping for the winter.  No walkers this early.  Even the balcony birds have not appeared yet.  But toast crumbs await them.  

I must correct something.  I told you about hearing a good special on MPB.  Had the name wrong.  It is the world -famous  Andrea Bocellis.  I can really mess up sometime.  So far, I have not been impressed with the other Christmas specials I have seen.  But today here we have a treat.  I know you all know about the local BALLET MAGNIFICAT !!  Well they are performing here today.  I have seen them many times and have a connection to the creators.  Can't wait to see what they can do on our little stage. How about that?  Many other treats are in store for us, we are blessed with caring people who work hard for our VILLAGE.  This has been a too long blog, sorry.

BETTY (too chatty) BOOP

No comments: