April 1, 2022

SUNNY AND 44 DEGREES

I know you love the weather cast. just a way to set the mood. And the mood is good, as I enjoyed breakfast in Cyber. I brought raspberries with me and cook asked if she could put them in my pancake as it cooked. Yeh, yes. So nice of her, as the one before her would not take our food and use it. Rules I think, but this one is my friend, and she bends a little. I am nice to her-it pays to be nice. As you can tell, I started the day letting someone wait on me. Low reading of sugar, so that is my signal to up - it a little. It takes a little more effort to face the day all showered and dressed and with a smile, but it is worth it. Met my new eye Doctor and liked him. He gave me a stable report (always good) and keep doing what you have been doing and, see you in 6 months. O. K.  will do. We had lunch a place that has been there a while on 51 called EATS. Nice little place and good too. Will go back, since they had a long menu, and we want to try something more. Good tour of streets and saw new leaves on trees. I realize how much we take for granted until we really notice. Of course, Spring is always amazing and full of surprises. Well, let me go find some more.

BETTY (just open your eyes) BOOP

 

No comments: