June 2, 2022

73 EA4LY

How does orange show up. ? Orange used to be one Granddaughter's favorite color. Is it still? It took me a moment to figure what was different outside this morning. No birds were singing. I guess it is too hot for them, I saw something funny (to me) from the Balcony. A threesome. Man and lady with a lady walking behind them. Just strange and a first. Also the grand Canada Goose Couple came floating by in a row. Mama leading her 4 goslings and proud. protective papa bring up the rear. The little ones are not little anymore. but still not grown and smart enough to be on their own. Sounds like some human families? I often see the relation between human and animal kingdom. 

I am excited to find out TIM STANEK. Creative Jazz piano player, from Memphis,  is performing again today. He is very popular with us and comes often. He plays all the oldies and very jazzy. My interpretation of him does not really describe him well. He is just brilliant and creative and does not define Jazz as I usually think of it. Great performance is waiting  for my afternoon.

BETTY,(catch you later) BOOP

No comments: