June 16, 2022

HEAT INDEXT EXPECTED HERE 101

Stay indoors today. The advisory from SCV for today. Will do. The little, short errand trip yesterday was enough for me. I have never cared for NEWK's. but the NEWK'S FAVORITE SALAD really was good yesterday, enough for 3 people like me. I had it for supper too. I also bought a carton of Tomato Basil soup. Recommended by Jan as the best. She was right. I also had 3 servings, (my size.) So, I am set for a while. 

My Bluebird flew in and had time for several crumbs, before it got nervous and flew away. The other birds are too hot to bother. I sat a few minutes and started to get too hot, even though there was a slight breeze. Got to see two ladies walking but too hot for most. Well, here I go to the rest of the day. You all have a good one.

BETTY (taking it slow today) BOOP

p. s. And The Living Is Easy.

No comments: