June 4, 2022

RED FOR HOT

 Red for hot. !! Yes 76 already on Balcony. I just finished my Cyber coffee and came on inside. Where it is cool, another perk!! Jasmine cooked for me this morning. Nobody cooks eggs-over-light as she does. I can't thank her enough for her service. Met a resident going home and told him about my breakfast (he asked) and he said he wished he had not already had breakfast or he would go get the same. He was headed for the  Activity Room where men and I understand a few ladies gather each morning for coffee. Can't take all that talking early. To each his own. I like to sit alone and enjoy my breakfast with just my thoughts. No visiting for me early.

O. K. that said, what is up for this day? Water my plants, shampoo my hair and then what?

BETTY(surely something good will happen)BOOP

p. s. but what?

  

No comments: