June 14, 2022

80 DEGREES

 I am afraid I will run out of RED ink, so I opted for cool green. Feels better anyway. My brave little yellow Hibiscus has 5 yellow blooms that will open today. She is brave although loosing most of her leaves. It is safe to say, I won't put another one through this ordeal. Hibiscuses are off my list. Everything needs water even though I check them every day. The heat has been too much for them. I will say though, my Sweet Potato vine is loving it. You can almost see it growing. Little blue flowers are forming. Does that mean a big potato crop??? Sorry they are not good to eat. 

MURDER IN THE BATHROOM last night. At 10 o'clock I made my last bathroom run and was headed for bed but what to my amazed eyes did appear. Something I had never seen before in my apartment. The largest roach I have ever see. Never had I seen one as big anywhere, especially here. I guess the heat has sent them running for cool and water too. After a moment of shock,  I gathered my self and reached for the only thing I had to KILL. A can of Wasp spray!! I doused him good and watched in horror as he finally gave up. What a mess I made, so I just turned the light off and tottered to bed. Left him to his death alone. I was amazed this  morning when there he lay all curled up and dead-as-a-doornail. How dead is that? So a little drama, and I am still here.

BETTY (feel like a murderer) BOOP

p. s. reading too many mysteries' though this one is true!!

No comments: